Credit Transfer(Completing part study with us)
Not every student completes a college/ Vishwavidyalaya degree at a single school/ college/Vishwavidyalaya .
It is common to transfer to campus colleges, universities or even just between two
online universities, after completing some portion of a degree (or earn similar
credits of that course).
SKVV id designed to cater to students who may not fit the traditional mold. This
includes returning students, those with full time jobs, or students with families
or other obligations that keep them from being able to attend classes on a campus.
These courses are flexible enough to work for most students. Online courses can
also be great for students who want to complete college faster by working over the
summer break or who want to supplement their schedule with relevant courses. Some
students may even decide to begin a degree with one online program and then decide
to Some common factors that could cause students for Credit transfer to SKVV:
· Want to start again after previously discontinued degree
· Moving or relocating to another city or state
· Change in employment
· Change in major of study
Transfer Credit Requirements at SKVV
To learn about credit-transfer at SKVV, you need the following:
· The credits you are transferring are from a course that is very similar to a required
course at SKVV.
· You got at least 50 % in the course you were admitted and can prove that you were
held to significant academic standards.
· There should not be a gap of more than 10 years (if gap is there, produce an affidavit)
· You have to pay fee for the left years of the course as applicable at SKVV